Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our First Night!

We survived our first night. Not much sleep was had by any of us, but we have plenty of time today for naps. Kyle and I are just so excited to have our little girl home. Ava also got her first bath today! So many firsts... we can't wait to introduce you all to her. Although we wont be traveling very much for awhile, please feel free to come and visit Monroe... and the cute little Ava!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is adorable and I'm so happy for both of you! I love the name! - Angela Duckart

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sara and Kyle. She's amazing! I'm so glad to hear that everyone is safe and healthy--though sleep is probably not happening.

Keep the pictures coming!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

xo, Pete

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sara, I remember having conversations about you not having babies, now look at your gift! She is very cute! Enjoy the time!- Leigh Wiitanen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! I'm so happy for you :) Are you going to bring her to camp sometime so we can meet her? I'd be so excited!!!! :)

Sara Bruckschen (Sara Jean)

Anonymous said...

Sara & Kyle,

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl! I hope all is well with you!

Jamie Stenson

Anonymous said...

Sara and Kyle,
She is beautiful...Congratulations!! Mommy and daddy look good, too! :)
I can't wait to see her in person.
Here comes babysitting!!!!
Love,
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sara and Kyle! How exciting! She looks adorable! Cherish the times and keep taking all those pictures, the time flies by SO fast!
Take care,
Missy (Heinen) Schmidt :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet her this weekend!
Mary Basel

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! I am so happy for both of you and glad that everyone is in good health....

Now don't forget to start reading Ava lots of books so she can be as smart as her parents!!

Enjoy your new bundle :)

Allison Thomae