Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Thursday, July 5, 2007

OUCH!!!!

Good News... I went to the doctor for my 2 month check-up (yes, a bit early) and I am now 10lbs 6 oz and 22 inches long!!!!

Bad News... I had to get shots! 3 of them and they HURT! In fact I cried really hard and that made my mom really sad. She didn't like to see her little girl in pain. It was so bad that when it was all over, my dad didn't know if he should comfort me or my mom first! Here is a picture of me with my battle wounds. Three little Band-Aids on my little legs... how sad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries little AVA- they'll be better tomorrow! You just rest!
Mary

Anonymous said...

You're such a trooper!
Angela Duckart