Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Sunday, February 10, 2008

MY FIRST HAIRCUT!

This weekend I went to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Sheridan. My Grandma sent my mom away for a quick little nap and when my mom woke up she found me like THIS! Thats right... my grandma cut my bangs!!!! Mom nearly fainted and Grandmas explanation was that now everyone can see my pretty blue eyes! Needless to say mom will not be taking any more naps when she visits... well only if she hides the scissors first!


Before


After!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Thank You -
We had the hardiest laugh over the before/after pictures...

The eyes do come through much, much better now -
Love
Gram and Monica

Anonymous said...

Kyle...that reminds me of the time that you cut MY hair in the sandbox!! hahahahahahaha :) Poor Ava!!
Love
Aunt Andrea