Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Monday, July 4, 2011

INTERVIEW with AVA -Summer 2011!!

I am really good at: Writing My Name

I like to: Play Duck Duck Goose

My favorite thing about school: Singing Songs

One person who makes me laugh: Daddy

One word that describes me: Silly

I am really happy when: I am playing with Christy

I am really sad when: When I fall

My favorite book: Goldilocks and The 3 Bears

My favorite TV show: Tom and Jerry

My favorite movie: Tangled

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Hut

My favorite food: Buttered Noodles

My favorite drink: Apple Juice and Lemonade

I like school when: Christy Comes

I don't like school when: Christy Doesn’t Come

My favorite season: Winter

My favorite toy: Tangled Dolls

Things that make me happy: Daddy

Things that make me mad: When Ryan bites me

Favorite sport: Swimming

My friends: Christy, J.J., Padraic, Eli, Jackson, The Brunton Triplets

I like my Dad because: He put up a flag for the 4th of July.

I like my Mom because: She is the bestest cooker in the world!
                     (She really said that!)

I like Ryan because: Because I can kiss him

I like my family because: Jesus and Santa loves us!  
(After a bit more prodding, she agreed it was also because we like spending time together and do things “as a family” like… going for walks, going swimming, watching movies, eating dinner, going to the store, walking around the square.)



No comments: