Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Each year, mom does a project with her kindergarten kids and asks them questions about their moms.  This year she decided to try it with Ava and Ryan... here are their answers!



Ava Questionnaire
My mom is the prettiest when she puts make-up on.
My mom cooks the best corn on the cob.
My mom likes it when I kiss her and hug her.
I like it when my mom takes me swimming.
My mom is 52 years old
"I love you so much I could kiss you like a bear!

Ryan Questionnaire
My mom is the prettiest when she combs her hair.
My mom cooks the best pizza.
My mom likes it when I go potty on the potty.
I like it when my mom sings.
My mom is 2 years old.
"I am happy" (you are my mom) 
(he didn't actually say the last part... but..one can assume!) :)

No comments: