Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!

Ava was brave...mom tried to be!  (And mom did pretty well...just got a little teary eyed on the car ride after dropping her off!)  We were so happy to meet up with Cara and Charlie who were in her 4K class and now will be in her 5K class this year.  It is always easier to start off with at least 1 or 2 friends.  When I called at the end of the day to find out how it went (I just couldn't wait until I got home) the first thing she told me was..."I ate all of my lunch!!!"  She went on to tell me (in great detail) about the rest of the day.  She LOVED it!  I am proud of her every day, but today... I was a VERY proud momma!!!

No comments: