Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Thursday, December 5, 2013

All set for St. Nick!

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
Tonight St. Nicholas comes and if you haven't heard the story about our stockings... it's a good one!  As soon as Grace was named (ok, well maybe not immediately but we were still in the hospital) I went to kohls.com and wanted to order Grace's stocking.  Well it turns out that Kohl's does NOT make a G stocking!  (As well as a few other unpopular letters I guess)  What an outrage!  So... I found a stocking without an initial and then put on a silver G pin that I found.  (It's a little hard to see in the picture)  Now I just need to find a very crafty seamstress who can help me add a red G to Grace's stocking so we are all set for next year.  And besides.. I am sure St. Nicholas won't mind this year....
 

No comments: