Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Friday, April 2, 2021

I made it! 365 days of daily running!




365 days ago I did not set out hoping to become a runner. In fact, in the beginning, I was just happy to get a little "me" time at the beginning of what would be a long  quarantine. In the beginning, I was ecstatic when I could run a mile. And even more so when I could run a full 30 minutes without stopping. Now I average 5-7 miles per day and can't believe that this all started just as a plan to increase my steps every day (and be able to watch a little Netflix!) Even though I might not ever officially consider myself a runner, I am super proud of myself for setting a goal and sticking with it. 

March 22, 2020-March 22, 2021


 

No comments: