Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Interview with Ryan-Summer 2012

I am: 2 years old

I am really good at: Baseball

I like to: Read Books

My favorite thing about daycare: Playing Outside

One person who makes me laugh: Daddy

One word that describes me: Silly

I am really happy when: Someone makes funny faces.

I am really sad when: When my juice is empty

My favorite book: Digger Man

My favorite TV show: Mickey Mouse

My favorite movie: Cars

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Ranch

My favorite food: Pizza

My favorite drink: Apple Juice

My favorite season: Winter

My favorite toy: Hungry Hungry Hippo Game

Things that make me happy: Blankies and Teddy Bear

Things that make me mad: When Ava takes my toy

Favorite sport: Football

I like my Dad because: He sleeps with me.

I like my Mom because: She plays baseball with me.

I like Ava because: She reads to me.

I like my family because: We have fun.

No comments: