Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Interview with Ava- Summer 2012

I am: 5 years old

I am really good at: Painting

I like to: Watch T.V.

My favorite thing about school: Playing With Friends.

One person who makes me laugh: Nyla (friend from school)

One word that describes me: Helpful

I am really happy when: Someone makes funny faces.

I am really sad when: When someone hits me.

My favorite book: Fancy Nancy

My favorite TV show: Kai-lan

My favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast

My favorite restaurant: McDonald's

My favorite food: Broccoli with Cheese

My favorite drink:  Lemonade

My favorite season: Summer

My favorite toy: Barbies

Things that make me happy: Daddy

Things that make me mad: When Ryan bites me

Favorite sport: Soccer

I like my Dad because:  He makes me laugh all the time.

I like my Mom because: She is gives me lots and lots of hugs and kisses. (She really said that!)

I like Ryan because: He kisses me on top of my head!

I like my family because: They Love me the MOST! 




No comments: