Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Good Bye Appendix!

So this happened... on the last day of school none the less.  After having pain in my side, and a fever, Kyle finally forced me to go to the ER and we found out that I needed to have my appendix removed!  Oh, did I mention that this took place at midnight!?!?  During the surgery we found out that it had ruptured and it would need to be an incision rather then laparoscopicly.  Which means that recovery will be longer and I am sure you can guess how I feel about being told I will need to be here for 4 or 5 days!  YUCK!  Thanks to Ken and Val and Martha and Mike for helping with the kids.  And of course to Kyle who forced me to go in to get it checked out and who now gets to play Mr. Mom for the next couple of days.  Here is our ER selfie before we found out that I would need to miss the last day of school.  You can probably guess my reaction after I found out that news.  It will certainly be a last day of school to remember!!!

No comments: