Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Wednesday, June 18, 2014

We are Blessed!

So this appendectomy has definitely interfered with my summer plans.  I ended up getting a blood clot at the site of the IV (it was not as serious as it sounds..it was in a secondary vein but still pretty painful) and my recovering is keeping me pretty close to the couch.  But thankfully I have the best nursing care right here in my own home.  (Ava even has a name tag she wears on her "shifts")  Kyle has done an amazing job keeping the household going and everyone fed.  (We are tremendously thankful for all the delicious meals and gift cards that have been given to us!)  Also I am so thankful for the get well cards that are coming in daily.  Here is the mail from just today!  (Special shout out to Mrs. T!  Thank you so much for the card!  It made my day hearing from my long distance friend!! :-)
So please accept our thanks to everyone who has helped with the kids or reached out to check on us!  I still can't believe how slow the process is going or that I am "wasting a perfectly wonderful day" on the couch.  I guess this is just God's way of reminding me to slow down (I am going to think fondly of these "couch days" in a week when I am back to doing all the cooking and laundry)  and to be so thankful for all of you and the blessings that you bring to our family!  Thank You!

No comments: