Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Interview with Ava--10 years old


I am: 10 years old

My friends are: Nyla, Evey, Stella, Sophie, Kennedy, Lydia, Cara, Mackenzie

I am really good at: Making Friends

I like to: Play softball and soccer

My favorite thing about 4th Grade: We had extra recess and free time.

One person who makes me laugh: Gracie

One word that describes me: Funny

I am really happy when: I get a good score on a test

I am really sad when: when I dont get a good score on a test

My favorite book: Little House on the Prairie

My favorite TV show: Full House

My favorite movie: Adventures in Babysitting

My favorite restaurant: Steak N Shake

My favorite food: Costco Mac and Cheese

My favorite drink:  Lemonade 

My favorite season: Spring

My favorite toy: Barbies and Legos

Things that make me happy: Playing with my family

Things that make me mad: When everyone is busy and i have no one to do something with

Favorite sport: Soccer

I like my Dad because:  He plays sports with me.

I like my Mom because: She's very active.

I like Ryan because: He is nice to me....most of the time.

I like Grace because: She plays with me and goes along with my ideas.

I like my family because: They love me and I feel loved.

No comments: