Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Interview with Grace-- 3 years old


I am: 3 years old

My friends are: Pierce, Charlotte, Julies, Brekyen, Evey, Kat,

I am really good at: gymnastics

I like to: play outside

My favorite thing about Grandma Vals: Playing outside with my friends

One person who makes me laugh: Daddy

One word that describes me: Wild (mom had to help on that one)

I am really happy when: we jump on the Mulders trampoline.

I am really sad when: someone hurts my feelings.

My favorite book: The Bible

My favorite TV show: Peppa Pig and Dora

My favorite movie: Shrek

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Ranch

My favorite food: Apple Pie

My favorite drink:  Orange Soda

My favorite season: Fall

My favorite toy: Baby Dolls

Things that make me happy: When we go to Chicago

Things that make me mad: When I get a time out

Favorite sport: Baseball

I like my Dad because:  He makes me laugh

I like my Mom because: She's Funny

I like Ryan because: He's my best friend and plays baseball with me.

I like Ava because: She plays house and dolls/babies with me.

I like my family because: They love me.

No comments: