Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Coronavirus Quarantine Week 7

It was a hard week as I had to pack up my classroom for the year.  It is so heartbreaking to think of all the special end-of-the-year days that my students are missing.  I couldn't let them miss out May Day tradition, so I went around to deliver to their houses.  An instant mood booster!  In other good news for the week....

*Grace got a "new to her" bike upgrade.  (In typical Grace fashion... A Barbie bike with a Ninja Turtles bike helmet.)

*First Family Bike Ride of the Year

*A Little Batting Practice 

*Visiting Grandpa B (Yay for getting outside!)

*Fun with Grandpa and Grandma Bille at the farm

*First Weenie Roast (Apparently they have never done that before.  Smores, of course, but 1st time for hot dogs.  They loved it!)  I think it is a parenting fail that they are 12, 10, and 6 and never roasted hot dogs over a campfire!














No comments: