Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Interview with Ava -Age 6

Interview with Ava- Summer 2013
I am: 6 years old

I am really good at: Swimming

I like to: Play Baseball in the Backyard

My favorite thing about school: Play with Friends

One person who makes me laugh: Coleson (friend from Religious Education)

One word that describes me: Funny

I am really happy when: Friends come over to swim in our pool.

I am really sad when: Someone hits me in the face at soccer

My favorite book: The Magic Tree House series

My favorite TV show: Full House

My favorite movie: Barbie Movies

My favorite restaurant: Fazoli's

My favorite food: Apples

My favorite drink:  Lemonade

My favorite season: Winter

My favorite toy: Barbies

Things that make me happy: When it is someones Birthday Party

Things that make me mad: When I get in time outs

Favorite sport: Soccer

I like my Dad because:  He's Funny

I like my Mom because: She makes dinner for us 

I like Ryan because: We sneak on daddy or mommy!

I like my family because: We go everywhere together!

No comments: