Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Sunday, September 15, 2013

Nesting?

I think I may be nesting... I guess it is about time.  Baby Bille #3 will be here in 3 weeks!  Yikes!  Yesterday I woke up and made 19 freezer meals, did 2 loads of laundry and picked up the house all before 8am!  Later we all worked on bringing down baby furniture from the garage storage and then cleaned it all before setting the nursery!  We can now say the baby will have a place to sleep (after the 3+ months or so in the bassinet!)  Today turned out to be a RAINY day and Kyle has left for an all day golf outing (rain or shine) so it looks like the kids and I will watch the Packers and nest some more.  First on the agenda... my first attempt at canning!  I just tried canning a big batch of salsa thanks to the MANY tomatoes from my garden.  While the jars were processing, Ava and I decided to make cheesecake for dad to enjoy when he gets home.  And pick up the house... AGAIN! 

No comments: