Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Interview with Ryan-Age 3 (Done this summer, before his birthday)

Interview with Ryan-Summer 2013
I am: 3 years old

I am really good at: Baseball

I like to: Go outside to play

My favorite thing about daycare: Read Books and play with Ryden

One person who makes me laugh: Daddy

One word that describes me: Smart

I am really happy when: When its my birthday

I am really sad when: When someone hurts me

My favorite book: Cars (Search and Find)

My favorite TV show: Team Umi-zoomi


My favorite movie: Wreck It Ralph

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Ranch

My favorite food: Chicken Nuggets

My favorite drink: Chocolate Milk

My favorite season: Spring

My favorite toy: Airplanes

Things that make me happy: My Blue Blanket

Things that make me mad: When someone hurts me

Favorite sport: Baseball

I like my Dad because: He is so funny

I like my Mom because: She cuddles with me

I like Ava because: She plays with me

I like my family because: They always take me everywhere

No comments: