Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Interview with Ava- Age 8

Interview with Ava- Summer 2015


I am: 8 years old

I am really good at: Singing

I like to: Play with my family

My favorite thing about school: The Teacher--Mrs. Verheyen

One person who makes me laugh: Grace

One word that describes me: Funny

I am really happy when: My family is around

I am really sad when: When my family eats Taco Bell without me

My favorite book: Pete The Cat

My favorite TV show: Full House

My favorite movie: Frozen

My favorite restaurant: Don Ramon's (Mexican place in town...now called Cuco's)

My favorite food: Pizza

My favorite drink:  Ice Water

My favorite season: Summer

My favorite toy: Barbies

Things that make me happy: Cuddling

Things that make me mad: Hitting

Favorite sport: Softball

I like my Dad because:  He's Awesome

I like my Mom because: She's Amazing

I like Ryan because: We play together

I like Grace because: She plays with me

I like my family because: They are the awesomest family ever!

No comments: