Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Thursday, June 25, 2015

Interview with Grace-Age 1

Interview with Grace-Summer 2015
(We filled out these answers to the best of our abilities... this is how we think Grace would respond if she could)
I am:  1 year old

I am really good at: Going up and down the stairs

I like to: Take Ryan's glasses off his face

My favorite thing about daycare: Seeing Grandma Bille everyday

One person who makes me laugh: Daddy

One word that describes me: Hurricane

I am really happy when: When I get to swing on the swings

I am really sad when: When my family isn't understanding what I want

My favorite book: Princess Baby

My favorite TV show: Max and Ruby



My favorite movie: Baby Einstein

My favorite restaurant: Ella's Deli

My favorite food: Noodles

My favorite drink: Milk

My favorite season: Summer

My favorite toy: Ava's Dolls (or anything I shouldn't have)

Things that make me happy: Going on walks with mom

Things that make me mad: When its nap time and I think I am not tired  

Favorite sport: Baseball

I like my Dad because: He is so funny

I like my Mom because: She cuddles with me

I like Ava because: She plays with me
I like Ryan because: He has cool glasses and I love to give him hugs
I like my family because: They always take me everywhere

No comments: