Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Interview with Ryan- Age 5

Interview with Ryan-Summer 2015


I am: 5 years old

I am really good at: Throwing Baseballs

I like to: play soccer

My favorite thing about 4K: Reading Books

One person who makes me laugh: Mommy

One word that describes me: Fast

I am really happy when: I am watching TV

I am really sad when: I don't get to watch TV

My favorite book: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

My favorite TV show: Team Umi-zoomi



My favorite movie: Transformers (although I am not sure he has ever seen it)

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Ranch

My favorite food: Pickles

My favorite drink:  Milk

My favorite season: Fall

My favorite toy: Puppets

Things that make me happy: Pretending in a Cardboard Box

Things that make me mad: When I can't play on the computer

Favorite sport: Baseball

I like my Dad because: He gives us candy

I like my Mom because: She cuddles with me

I like Ava because: She lets me watch her when she is on the computer

I like Grace because: She loves me and gives me huggies
I like my family because: They give me Sprite.  (I have no idea where that came from)
  

No comments: