Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Monday, July 4, 2016

Interview with Ava-Age 9

Interview with Ava- Summer 2016

I am: 9 years old

I am really good at: Sports

I like to: Play with my family

My favorite thing about 3rd Grade: My Awesome Teacher--Mrs. Calder

One person who makes me laugh: Gracie

One word that describes me: Adventurous

I am really happy when: we have family movie night.

I am really sad when: when I get hurt

My favorite book: Harry The Dirty Dog

My favorite TV show: Fuller House

My favorite movie: Zootopia

My favorite restaurant: Qdoba

My favorite food: Nachos

My favorite drink:  Fanta Strawberry

My favorite season: Spring

My favorite toy: Barbies

Things that make me happy: When my parents surprise me

Things that make me mad: When I get a time out

Favorite sport: Softball

I like my Dad because:  He's Funny

I like my Mom because: She's Funny

I like Ryan because: He's Funny

I like Grace because: She's Hilarious

I like my family because: They love me.

No comments: