Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Monday, July 4, 2016

Interview with Grace-Age 2

Interview with Grace-Summer 2016
I am:  2 years old

I am really good at: Looking at pictures on moms phone

I like to: Go swimming

My favorite thing about daycare: Playing with the babies (Aldean, Ashlyn, Breckyn)

One person who makes me laugh: Ryan

One word that describes me: Hurricane

I am really happy when: When Gussy lets me play with him (She likes to make him "shake his booty")

I am really sad when: Gussy knocks me down

My favorite book:  Dora Seek and Find Book

My favorite TV show: Team Umizoomi

My favorite movie: Angry Birds movie (not sure if it is her favorite, but its the only movie she sat through)

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Ranch

My favorite food: Buttered Noodles

My favorite drink: White Milk

My favorite season: Summer

My favorite toy: Baby Dolls.... I have LOTS of them!

Things that make me happy: Daddy

Things that make me mad: When mom and dad make me wear my shoes outside  

Favorite sport: Baseball

I like my Dad because: He lets me sleep with him.

I like my Mom because: She gets me from my crib.

I like Ava because: She hugs me.

I like Ryan because: He lets me play baseball with him.

I like my family because: We have a dog.

No comments: