Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Monday, July 4, 2016

Interview with Ryan-Age 6

Interview with Ryan-Summer 2016

I am:6 years old

I am really good at: Dribbling the basketball

I like to: go swimming

My favorite thing about Kindergarten: My friends and meeting Ty (his best buddy)

One person who makes me laugh: Gracie

One word that describes me: Fast

I am really happy when: I get a new Wii game from the library

I am really sad when: Gus bites me.

My favorite book: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

My favorite TV show: Henry Danger

My favorite movie: Star Wars

My favorite restaurant: Chuck E. Cheese

My favorite food: Pickles

My favorite drink:  Root Beer

My favorite season: (September) Fall (his birth month)

My favorite toy: Bat Cave/ Batman Guys

Things that make me happy: Playing baseball with Gracie

Things that make me mad: When I'm in a time out

Favorite sport: Basketball

I like my Dad because: He is funny

I like my Mom because: She makes my lunch

I like Ava because: She plays video games with me

I like Grace because: She plays baseball with me.

I like my family because: We do awesome things together. (Summer Bucket List)
  

No comments: