Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Friday, September 24, 2021

Interview With Ava

 



I am: 14 years old

My friends are: Nyla, Ava K.,Cara,

I am really good at: Eating food

I like to: read

My favorite thing about school:
English, Warrior Innovation

One person who makes me laugh: Gus

One word that describes me: Adventurous 

I am really happy when: I am with my family

I am really sad when: Hurt

My favorite book: The Selection Series

My favorite TV show: Big Brother

My favorite movie: Tangeled

My favorite restaurant: Qdoba

My favorite food: Grilled Cheese

My favorite drink:  Baja Blast

My favorite season: Fall

My favorite toy: Phone

Things that make me happy: Sports, Hanging with Friends

Things that make me mad: When my younger siblings are annoying me

Favorite sport: Softball

I like my Dad because: He helps me out with school and sports

I like my Mom because: She gives me rides

I like Ryan because:  He plays sports with me
I like Grace because: She has a lot of energy
I like my family because:
they are always there for me. 

No comments: