Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Friday, September 24, 2021

Interview with Grace

 


I am: 7 years old

My friends are: Brielle, Londyn, Emma, Audrey, Whiteley, and Ava

I am really good at:
swimming

I like to: color

My favorite thing about school: P.E

One person who makes me laugh: Dad

One word that describes me: Silly

I am really happy when: when I play with Gus

I am really sad when: Ava and Ryan are mean to me

My favorite book: The Pout Pout Fish

My favorite TV show: The Loud House

My favorite movie: Moana

My favorite restaurant: Pizza Ranch

My favorite food: Buttered Noodles

My favorite drink:  Lemonade 

My favorite season: Summer

My favorite toy: Babies

Things that make me happy: Playing with Ava and Ryan

Things that make me mad: Brushing my Teeth

Favorite sport: Swimming

I like my Dad because:  He is funny

I like my Mom because: She decorates with me

I like Ryan because: He plays basketball with me

I like Ava because: She watches movies with me. 

I like my family because: They love me.

No comments: