Welcome to the Bille Family Blog!

**************************************************************************



Friday, September 24, 2021

Interview with Ryan

 


I am: 12 years old

My friends are: Ty, Tymon, Bennet, Braydon

I am really good at:
sports

I like to: play sports

My favorite thing about school: Recess

One person who makes me laugh: Myself

One word that describes me: sporty

I am really happy when: playing video games

I am really sad when: when mom is mad

My favorite book: Harry Potter

My favorite TV show: Sponge Bob

My favorite movie: Sandlot

My favorite restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings

My favorite food: Burgers

My favorite drink:  Pepsi

My favorite season: Fall

My favorite toy: Video Games

Things that make me happy: Sports

Things that make me mad: Sports

Favorite sport: Basketball 

I like my Dad because:  He plays video games with me

I like my Mom because: She cleans the house

I like Grace because: She has a lot of energy

I like Ava because: She plays tennis with me

I like my family because: They take me on trips. 

No comments: